The Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive welcomes vendors and crafters with quality displays. Acceptable product lines are to be family oriented and in keeping with the values that are traditional for rural America. The Scenic Drive Associates ask vendors to dress in turn-of-century attire and to help reflect the rich history of our Spoon River Country. The Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive is a major touring event and one of the largest festivals of its kind. Those interested in being a sanctioned and registered vendor for the Fall Festival should carefully read the information below and above.
Vendors interested in setting up on the Drive during the Fall Festival should contact Fall Festival Chairperson Glenda Kay Pratt, 10765 N. Beadles Road, Ipava, IL61441 or by telephone at (309) 753-0305. Vendor inquiries by e-mail should be directed to email@example.com.
- The Fall Festival consists of eighteen sanctioned sites and areas throughout Fulton County, Illinois and along the one hundred miles plus of our Scenic Drive routes. Each site is managed locally by an Area Representative or Site Manager.
- Vendors wanting to participate in the Drive should download the vendor contract form from this website (Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed) The vendor contract form may also be requested by calling 309-647-8980 or writing a request to Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive, P.O. Box 525, Canton, IL 61520. The registration contract form should not be completed until a local arrangement has been made, however.
- Vendors should contact the representatives and/or site managers at their location of preference and make local arrangements with the individual site for booth space and payment of local space fees. A vendor must be accepted at a site prior to completing registration forms. A list of phone numbers for Area Representatives and/or Site Managers appears at the top of this page. These are the phone numbers to be called for making the local arrangements at one of the eighteen sites on our Fall Festival routes.
- Once accepted as a vendor at a site, the vendor should fill out the registration contract form for Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive and sign the form. The form should then be mailed to Glenda Kay Pratt, Fall Festival Chairperson, 10765 N. Beadles Road, Ipava, IL61441 along with the correct registration fee. Checks should be payable to Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive.
- The registration fee is $50 for all vendors except food vendors from outside Fulton County prior to September 1; the fee on and after September 1 is $75. The fee for non-Fulton County food vendors is $100 prior to September 1; the fee on and after September 1 is $150. In addition, vendors are expected to contribute 10% of their net profits, not gross profits, to the Scenic Drive Associates following the end of the Fall Festival and prior to November 1, if possible. These monies are spent largely on advertising, promotion, toilet facilities and necessary administrative costs to help ensure that the Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive continues to be one of the major motor tour festivals in Illinois and the surrounding states.
- Food vendors are to provide a certificate of product liability insurance with their registration form and fees. Food vendors should also contact the Fulton County Health Department for Health Department regulations and permit information. The address is Fulton County Health Department, ATT: Environmental Health, 700 East Oak, Canton, IL 61520. The telephone number is 309-647-1134.
- Registration contract forms may be downloaded electronically from this page in Adobe Acrobat format or by writing to Glenda Kay Pratt, Fall Festival Chairperson, 10765 N. Beadles Road, Ipava, IL61441 or call (309) 753-0305 . If help is needed to find a suitable site, contact the same address or number. Vendors may e-mail information requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is suggested that vendors considering the Fall Festival for the first time carefully look over our full web site for information about the Fulton County Spoon River Country and the Spoon River Valley Scenic Drive Fall Festival.